Here comes the sun
It's all right..."
Sunday morning - just a little sunny, little cold, and full of hungry kittens - yes, we are still in the countryside. Oh God, you made it well. Thanks.
Yesterday I've made new crochet project - tic tac toe - do you remember that game? I loved it. So, I prepared video tutorial again :). I guess it's easy tutorial for beginner or pre - intermediate crocheters.
- 4 colours of yarn - I used baby milk cotton bamboo yarn from www.aliexpress.com
- a hook - I used 3.5mm - use appropriate hook
- a pair of scissors and darning needle
Oh, I need to share with you - I know new english word - darning needle :), I called it blunt sewing needle.
What we need to know:
- chain CH
- magic circle MC
- double crochet DC
- sewing together or crochet together
- finish work with slip stitch SL ST
- hide ends of the yarn
What we need to make:
- 9 granny squares
- sew them together
- five buttons one colour
- five buttons differnet colour